Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If i could be any animal I would be a ....

I would want to be free to fly wherever I wanted to.I would also want to be able to defend myself and the friends I have.So I think I would choose to be a Eagle.Why a eagle?Well eagles are pretty cool and big and strong.They can also fly pretty high up, so there would almost be nowhere I could not get to.

If I can't be a eagle, I would choose to be a cat, cats are pretty smart animals, I once had a cat that even looke both ways before crossing the street.Cats are also pretty cute and are very cleaned, especially compared to dogs -_- Cats can climb in trees and in many places because they are so smart.They also almost always land on their feet, which would be a cool trick to have.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, maybe it's talons you would like for protection...cuz eagles and cats both have em :)

    ReplyDelete